Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My wishlist for Conner

Seeing how Christmas shopping is done and Mason's first birthday party is pretty much planned, I couldn't help myself from looking at stuff for Conner. I don't expect any of it but hey I can dream, hope and most certainly browse. I really want to do an Owl theme for Conner, Logan has turtles and Mason is giraffes



Fisher Price Woodland Friends take along swing
Skip Hop Treetop Friends: Stroller Toys//Hug & Hide Owl Activity toy
Stroller Blanket & Owls Sky Boudoir
(DwellStudio Owls Sky collection)
Owls Sky long sleeve play suit with New Dots Chocolate hat & booties set
(DwellStudio Owls Sky collection)

Owls Sky Madison diaper bag
(DwellStudio Owls Sky Collection)
 
Aveeno Baby products & Pem America Cozy Wrap
A Bassinet, like this one!

Then we need bottles (8oz), plain crib sheet, a breathable bumper, a crib mattress & probably a few outfits. Lucky for us we already have 2 boys so clothes will be handed down that are still in GREAT shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...