Tuesday, January 25, 2011

32 week; I’m prepared!

January 2011 041

I am so ready to have Conner and I mean everything is all set up for him! We hit our 32 week mark! Only 8 more weeks to go.

Yesterday my mom brought me out to get some last items we needed for Conner. We got him blankets, stroller toys, some onesies and bottles.

Then today I cleaned, re arranged, and organized my room. We got a bassinet this pass weekend and that is all set up. Also his clothes are put away in his dresser and his car seat is ready to go. I guess you can say I am ready but he is not so its waiting we do.

The last few things I need to do is wash/boil his bottles, pack my hospital bag & a few things for him at the hospital.

January 2011 044

Let me tell you some great things about being 32 weeks:

  • His movements are getting stronger.
  • We only have 8 weeks, maybe less to go.
  • We are prepared for his arrival.
  • His heart rate is great!

Not so great things about being 32 weeks (might be repeats):

  • Heartburn
  • Un-comfortableness
  • Restless leg syndrome
  • Shortness of breath

In all honesty even the not so great is great.

Til next weeks update!

2 comments:

  1. oh yay!!!!!! getting so close and it's awesome that you have everything prepared for him now! Maybe he'll be excited his room is set up and come sooner! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yaya! You can breastfeed ya know! anyone can! It will help with cloth diapering too! :) Plus like cloth diapers its FREEE! & WIC gives u extra food n fruits n veggies cuz you breastfeed. (well they do in NY Im assuming they do in mass?)
    You just have to want to do it be determined! Ask for help! do you have any nipple problems? For example I dont mind telling my problem I have flat/inverted nipples so that can make it hard for the baby to latch on & i had to use the breast shells to help my nipples come out (not normal yes but its actually common! lol so if it helps someone else why not!? lol)

    I even needed help from a lactation lady cuz I made too much milk! & it affected Elodie she had bad gas n an upset tummy. But you just have to nurse nurse nurse all the time and you get engorged and stuff but its worth it lol

    Karin Marie :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...