Monday, December 27, 2010

Playing in the snow!

We got snow, which meant sledding! Logan is still a little young to understand everything about the snow. He thinks the snow itself is a snowman. Either way Daddy & Logan had fun sledding! Mason & I kind of stayed at the top of the hill in the car (it was beyond cold because the wind). We probably sat in the snow for a couple minuets.

 Heading out to go sledding!
 Daddy & Logan getting ready to go down the hill!
 "Hi mama!, See you at the bottom!"
 There they go...
 ...and goooooo...
 ...and gooooooo....
 ...and they made it!
 Mason wondering about the snow...
 He was a little unsure about it.

 Then he decided to roll in it.
 I think someone is cold!
 "Mama my hands cold"
Mason was a little cold too!

I cant wait for it to snow again hopefully with less wind! Logan had so much fun & I really want Mason to be able to play in the snow a little more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...