Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010, You have been a wondeful year!

It seems many of my friends and some family is happy to see 2010 go but me I'm a little sad! Its been a great year! It was a wonderful year for us! Although I am a little sad to see 2010 go, I really cant wait to see what great things, events, and adventures are in store for us in 2011!

January 2010
 Logan becomes a big brother, Mason was born!
February 2010
We went to the Aquarium.
Daddy turned 23!
March 2010
 We visited the Children's Museum
Celebrated St. Patrick's Day!
April 2010
 Happy Easter! Logan experienced his first egg hunt!
Justin and I over came our first year of marriage together!
I can not wait to celebrate many more years with him!

May 2010
Logan turned 2!
June 2010
Right at the beginning we moved into our own apartment! Still give Justin tons of credit for getting it done in 12 hours!
 We had fun in the sand.
 Logan went on his first go-kart!
We went to the zoo for Fathers day!
July 2010
 Happy 4th of July!
 We found out we are expecting baby #3 in March on 2011!
Logan learned how to bumper bowl on the Cape!
August 2010
Nothing that I can remember happened in August. A few random drives. A few family visits. A few days at the park. Just a nice way to end the summer.
September 2010
We went apple picking!
October 2010
 We went pumpkin picking
Had a spooktacular Halloween with our handsome firefighter and adorable giraffe!

November 2010 (no pictures of any of our memorable events for November)!
I turned 23
Justin and I went to my first Boston Celtic game!
Had 3 family Thanksgivings!

December 2010
 We saw some beautiful lights at the zoo!
 Finally got a get family picture, just in time for Christmas!
 Santa came!
We also had several wonderful Christmas' with family!
Logan got to go sledding before the end of the year!

It was a great year! I honestly can not wait to see what great things come in 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...