Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Dream place to live...

You know winter is starting to get the best of me when all I can think about it my dream place to live.

I want to live were the grass is always green and freshly cut. I want to live where the air is warm and crispy but the wind is cooling. I want to live where you can smell the ocean and feel the warmth of the sun durning the days.

I want to live where I can take out the stroller and go for a walk with the boys. I want to live where the town is small and the shops are cute. I want to live where there are corner candy stores and icecream shops. I want to live where the park is clean and the fields are so open and free. I want to live where the people are always friendly.

I want to live by the beach. Yes I do. What beach, not sure. What state, a warm one of course. Somewhere South or West, maybe. Maybe still close to home along the East coast but a little further South.

If only Justin and I could pack up our apartment into a truck and go. Just go until we find the perfect cute little town by the beach. Only if it wasnt all just a dream. Maybe someday...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...