Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Why, hello 31 weeks?!


Hello indeed. 31 weeks, only means we are 1 week closer to Conner's arrival.

This past week has really kicked my butt! I have been experiencing braxton hicks contractions. Those lovely useless but not so useless pretty much painless contractions. I have been beyond tired due to not sleeping comfortably at night. I have resorted to sleeping on the couch, not as great for my body come morning but at least I get more sleep. I also got to experience the winter 24 hour stomach bug which kept me up all of Sunday night into Monday. Thank goodness for Justin or I would have felt a lot closer to death due to the fact I was vomiting every half hour for about 8 hours! Lastly last week we had our 30 week prenatal appointment that went great as always. Conner was being extremely active (as always) so we were not able to get a straight heart beat reading but its between 130-140 BPM. My belly is round and measuring between 30-31 CMs. Only about 9 weeks left!
I'm thinking in the next two weeks I will slowly prepare everything for his arrival. I'm hoping to get the few items we need/want for him, like bottles, binky's, his blanket, and a bassinet. A friend is going to get us his swing and we don't need much of anything else. Then I will pack, maybe un-pack & re-pack (just in case I forget anything) my hospital bag and pack a small bag for him.  I rather be prepared early than rushing around at the end, most defiantly if by any chance we go early!
I am still very patient and not rushing his arrival but then again ask me next week. My thoughts on this might change. I am most defiantly very excited and can not wait to hold our baby boy! Only 9 more weeks and I have a strong feeling they will pass quicker than I'm going to expect!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...