Sunday, January 9, 2011

My Own Rules To Live By

Do you have your own rules to live by? Do you follow your own rules?

I was reading Clover Lane: My Rules To Live By and it had me thinking, "Why don't I have a small list of rule to live by"?! I like the idea, it gives me a calm feeling. Sometimes I feel like my life is hectic (it really isn't, not even close).
So here it is, my own small list of rules to live by!

  • Make the best of every day, slow down a little bit, enjoy the moments! 
  • Remember a happy mama is the best mama!
  • Always pay credit cards and necessary bills monthly but stick to our budget!
  • Make where ever we live the best living situation possible. Make it OUR home!
  • Turn the TV, computer and gaming system off more often.
  • Create, imagine, play with the boys!
  • Have a date night with my husband often, even if we have to do it at home!
  • Have more "ME" time, indulge myself to a treat, a gift once in a while.
  • Have a clean home but remember most of the cleaning can wait til a later time.
  • Before getting angry, frustrated, mad (however you want to put it), take a step back, breath and re-think the best way to approach the situation.
This list might become longer or smaller over time. Either way that's my list. Nothing special. Nothing to crazy, just simple rules for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...