Thursday, January 13, 2011

Snow Day Fun!

Nothing better than a snow day! Let me tell you why; pajamas, Disney movies, yummy food!


Plus pig pile on daddy is alway fun!


Im pretty sure we ended up with about 2ft of snow! I honestly can say I could not wait for it to stop so the boys can play in it! Which so happen to be the following day.

So, the next day we went to my moms and had fun in the snow with our friends!










Playing in the snow is one of my favorite past times. However I did not play in the snow this time. I need to invest in some snow clothes after Conner is born.

Logan really enjoyed "building" a snowman, throwing snow balls, and playing with his friends. Mason wasn't a fan of the wind. He didn't last very long. But they both had fun & that is what matter most to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...