Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Loving the new potty training attempt!

Its has been one week since I changed my whole potty training routine with Logan. I have to say it is going wonderfully! I highly regret spending all that money on pull-ups!
 Logan is really proud of himself every time he gets to pour his pee into the big potty.
He really enjoys picking out which pair of underwear he gets to wear.

He does really well at getting to the potty when he needs to. However he has trouble getting over the gate so that results in accidents. I have to say 98% of his accidents are because of that. He has had a few poop accidents also. I'm not sure how to get him comfortable with pooping on the potty. That will be our next goal, after we get peeing down!

All together Logan is doing great. He has been doing great from the start.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...